Duration: 3 Months, 3 Days and 3 Hours a Week
Training Projects: 3 (Educational to Professional)
Student Exit profile: Python Programmer
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer's most requested skills of 2019!
Start Python from the basics and learn how to create amazing and professional Python programs used in the real world! A straight-to-the-point Python course to quickly get you started with writing Python code and creating Python programs.
This is the most comprehensive course for the Python programming language. Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Python 3. (Note, we also provide older Python 2 notes in case you need them).
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we've got you covered!
We will cover a wide variety of topics in 1st month, including:
· Introduction Python Programming
· Core Programming Principles
· Python Setup for Windows / Linux / Mac
· Python Tools Setup (Atom, PyCharm)
· Command Line Basics
· The Basics of Python
· Beyond the Basics
· Fixing Programming Errors
· Write Python Code With PEP 8 Coding Standards
· Numbers, Operators, and Comments
· Variables and Strings
· Variables - Simple Little Boxes
· Program Flow Control in Python
· Conditional Logic
· Iterations Logic
· Arrays and Lists
· Learn how write reusable code
· Functional programming in Python
· Built-in and user defined functions
· Scope, Args / Kwargs
· User Defined Functions, Variables Scope and Lambda Functions in Python
Project 1: Simulate a Banking System using Python
By learning OOP using Python, you are taking your Python skills to the intermediate level from where you can pursue other advanced Python modules.
In second month of course will help you understand how Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism - the four pillars, hold together the world of Object Oriented Programming in Python.
Have you ever stumbled into someone else's Python code and wondered how to create Classes and Objects and other designs of OOP? Well, this course will teach you how to start creating your own OOP designs in Python.
We have related all the concepts to real world examples to help you understand them better. And with Python as the programming language, it couldn't get any simpler!
In the second month, we will cover following topics:
· Object Oriented Programming using Python
· OOP In-Depth For Python Programmers
· Classes and Objects
· Attributes and Methods
· Abstraction, The first pillar of OOP
· Encapsulation, The second pillar of OOP
· Inheritance, The third pillar of OOP
· Polymorphism, The final pillar of OOP
· OOP advanced features
· Exceptions handling
· Debugging and error handling
· Modules and external modules
· Object Serialization
· Efficiency and Testing
· File I/O in Python
· Write unit tests for the Python code
Project 2: Simulate a Bank ATM using OOP and Python
In third month of course will help you in better understanding of basics of Data Structures and how algorithms are implemented in high level programming language. This course will also help students to face interviews at the top technology companies. This course is like having personal tutors to teach you about data structures and algorithms.
In the first part, we are going to learn about basic data structures such as linked lists, stacks, queues, binary search trees, heaps and some advanced ones such as AVL trees and red-black trees. The second part will be about graph algorithms such as spanning trees, shortest path algorithms and graph traversing. We will try to optimize each data structure as much as possible.
Most of the advanced algorithms rely heavily on these topics so it is definitely worth understanding the basics. These principles can be used in several fields: in investment banking, artificial intelligence or electronic trading algorithms on the stock market. Research institutes use Python as a programming language in the main: there is a lot of library available for the public from machine learning to complex networks.
In the third month, we will cover following topics:
· Learn Data Structures & Algorithms in Python from Scratch
· Data structures and abstract data types
· Array a sequential data structure
· Most used Data structure in Python, List
· Dictionaries, Tuples, Sets
· Stacks and queues
· Iterators and Generators
· Decorators in Python Functions
· More advance data structures
Project 3: Complete project using Data Structures & Algorithms in Python
Next Recommended Course: Web Application Development using django / Flask